In accordance with the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the expressed consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before the user browse through them.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to recall some information concerning the user, such as their personal preferences for the visualization of the pages on that server, name and password, products that most interest them, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or for the provision of services explicity requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIT?
About the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
- Analytic cookies: collect information about the use of this web.
- Social Network cookies: they are needed for social networks.
- Membership cookies: they track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an membership contract (membership companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: collect information about user personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Technical and operational cookies: those strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- AMP_TOKEN: It includes a token that it can be used to retrieve a customer ID from the AMP customer ID service. Other possible values indicate disqualifications, requests in progress or errors obtained when retrieving an ID of the AMP client ID service. Lasting 30 seconds to one year.
- _ga: Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users. It expires two years after the last update.
- _gac_: It includes information about the campaign concerning the user. If you have linked Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, the website conversion tags will read this cookie, unless you disable it. It expires after 90 days.
- _gat: Associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the percentage of requests. When implementing Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_
- _gid: Google Analitycs. Used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
- PHPSESSID: It is strictly necessary which contains the session ID. It is deleted when the browser closes.
- ff: It is strictly necessary which contains that contains the acceptance value of cookie installation. Expires one year after the last update.